Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Decorating Resolutions 101

We've gotten ready, we've gotten set now we are ready to decorate with the last of our 2010 Decorating Resoutions - 5 & 6.

Resolution 5: I will not be afraid of color. Don't stick with beige or white out of fear. Pick a color scheme you love and on that supports your decorating style and lifestyle. Be sure to keep reading my blog this spring for more tips and a series on color.

Resolution 6: I will work through each decorating layer and continually reference back to my goals, budget and color scheme. Make your decorating easy by staying on track as planned and working in this order: walls and architecture, flooring, furniture, windowcoverings, lighting, accessories and plants.

I LIED! Instead of 6 resolutions, there are actually 7! The last is: I won't be aftraid to ask for help! Intuitive Interiors is here for you!! If you have a decorating question or find yourself stuck along the way,simply ask me for help by commenting on a post or emailing your question to Debbie@IntuitiveInteriors.net. I'm here to help you enjoy your decorating journey by inspiring, encouraging and supporting you and your decorating adventures in 2010 and beyond.

Use these seven resoultions to give your decorating some direction, boost, and promise this year. You can do it...so where will you start - your bedroom, living room, entry, family room or...?





Tags: